DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT OF EGO CYCLES SRL
We in EGO Cycles SRL (hereinafter called EXEPT) are happy that you are enjoying our website. Data safety while using our website and configurator are paramount for us. You can see below more, how concerned we are treating your data.
RESPONSIBLE PARTY AND SCOPE OF VALIDITY
The responsible party in the sense of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter GDPR) and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other legal data protection specifications is:
EGO Cycles SRL
Corso Italia 12
17100 Savona (SV)
Phone.: +39 019 68 10 57
DATA PROCESSING PRINCIPLES
All items of information that refer to an identified or identifiable natural person are personal data. For example, this includes information such as your name, your age, your address, your telephone number, your date of birth, your email address, your IP address, your body measurements used in our configurator or the user behaviour. Information, with which we can make no reference (or only with a disproportionately large expense) to your person, e.g. by anonymising the information, is not personal data. The processing of personal data (for example, collecting, questioning, using, storing, or transmitting) always requires a legal basis or your consent. Processed personal data are erased as soon as the purpose of the processing has been achieved and legally stipulated retention obligations are no longer in effect.
If we process your personal data for preparing specific offers, we will subsequently inform you concerning the specific procedures, the scope, and the purpose of the data processing, the legal basis for the processing and the respective storage duration.
INDIVIDUAL PROCESSING PROCEDURES
PREPARING AND USING THE WEBSITE
TYPE AND SCOPE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
In the case of calling up and using our website, we collect the personal data automatically, which your browser transmits to our server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. When you use our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us, in order to display our website to you and to assure the stability and reliability.
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of the access
- Name and URL of the requested file
- Website, from which the access takes place (referrer URL)
- Browser used, terminal used, and, if appropriate, the operating system as well as the name of your access provider
Article 6, paragraph 1, letter 1 GDPR serves as the legal basis for the specified data processing. The processing of the specified data is necessary for preparing a website and thus serves for supporting a justified interest of our company.
As soon as the specified data are no longer necessary for displaying the website, they are erased. The recording of the data for preparing the website and the storage of the data in logfiles is absolutely required for the operation of the internet page. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user. Further storage can take place in individual cases, if this is legally stipulated.
TRANSFER OF DATA
We transfer your personal data to third parties only if:
- You have granted your express consent for this in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter a GDPR
- this is legally permissible and required for fulfilling a contractual relationship with you in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter b GDPR
- if there is a legal obligation for the transfer in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter c GDPR
- the transfer is required in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f GDPR for supporting justified company interests as well as for enforcing, exercising, or defending legal claims and there is no basis for the assumption that you have an overwhelming interest in non-transfer of your data that is worthy of protection